Ladies if you’d like your notebooks to be as fashionable as you are, you might be interested in taking a look at the HP Pavilion dm1 notebook which has been given a special edition makeover courtesy of Brazilian designer, Alexandre Herchcovitch. Targeted specifically at women, the dm1 has since been given a makeover and now features a design in a gold-colored finish that extends from the outer shell of the notebook to its palm rest.
So how much will this special edition cost you? Would-be customers can expect to fork out a whopping $629.95 for this special edition dm1 that will net you a 11.6” 1366×768 LED display, a 1.65GHz AMD-450 processor, 4GB of RAM , 500GB of hard disk space and Beats Audio integration. This is not so far form the regular Core i3 model of the dm1 that costs $600. In any case it is expected to be made available by the end of April for the US, Japan and Mexico.
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-07: HP Slate 8 Pro Business Tablet Arrives Silently
- 2014-04-07: HP Slate 7 Beats Special Edition Spotted On WiFi Alliance Website
- 2014-04-04: HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-03-20: HP 3D Printers Expected In June