The HTC Droid Incredible 4G was first spotted as a leak under the HTC Fireball moniker. It was then spotted at the FCC but even until today, there has been no official word regarding when we might be able to see it hit the shelves. Earlier leaks and rumors have pegged it for a 26th of April release date, and given that Verizon has recently dropped the price of the Droid Incredible 2 to next to nothing, perhaps it is an indication that the Droid Incredible 4G could be making that 26th of April release date after all.
For those of you who might have missed the news or coverage, the rumored specs of the device includes a 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, an 8MP rear-facing camera, a VGA front-facing camera, an AMOLED display, 1GB of RAM and 4G LTE connectivity. Given the popularity of the original HTC Droid Incredible and its successor the Droid Incredible 2, it would not be a stretch to imagine that a new Droid Incredible with 4G LTE capabilities is a device many Verizon subscribers are looking forward to.
- 2014-04-20: HTC Hires Former Samsung Marketing Guru
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-03-25: HTC One M8 Gets "Buy One, Free One" Promotion From Verizon
- 2014-03-20: All New HTC One Poster For Verizon Spotted
- 2014-03-20: All New HTC One Cases Spotted At Verizon
- 2014-02-06: Verizon HTC One Android 4.4 Release Expected Soon
- 2013-12-08: Verizon HTC Droid DNA Android 4.2.2 Update Released