Just yesterday we reported that alleged press shots of Sprint’s upcoming HTC EVO One had leaked, and if you were wondering just how legit they were, it seems that the good folks at Android Life have managed to get an exclusive hands-on with the device. It should be noted that neither Sprint nor HTC has officially announced the device. Based on the photos it looks like the device is keeping to the design of the press shot leaked yesterday along with a kickstand feature (as pictured above).
The device also sports a 4.7” 720p HD display with Android 4.0.3 on board with Sense 4.0 running on top of it. It also features an 8MP rear-facing camera, a 1.3MP front-facing camera and comes with Beats Audio technology integrated into the device. According to Owen of Android Life, the hardware in the phone is just “stellar” and its camera is “one of the best cameras” he’s seen on a mobile device to date.
Of course we can’t really speak for the quality of the phone or the camera since we don’t have it, but hopefully we will be able to get our hands on the device once Sprint and HTC has made an official announcement. Given the amount of leaked info and photos so far, an official announcement should not be too far off. Until then head on down to the source link below for additional images and details.
Next Story: Nokia Map Suite 2.0 is no longer in beta
- 2014-04-24 HTC One (M8) All-In-One Toolkit Performs Near Automatic Rooting
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-03-24 Sense 6.0 Coming To HTC One In May-June, According To Leaked Roadmap
- 2012-06-22 Did Sprint out the white HTC EVO 4G LTE in an ad?
- 2012-06-20 Sprint to offer white HTC EVO 4G LTE according to leaked document
- 2012-04-30 Sprint's HTC EVO 4G LTE marketing materials spotted, possible 18th of May release?
- 2012-04-03 HTC EVO One for Sprint gets pictured?