The HTC Trophy 8107 update which we talked about earlier is finally ready to rock and roll on the stage, being made available from Verizon Wireless. This would mean HTC Trophy users on Verizon Wireless should be able to start receiving and updating their respective smartphones already, where this particular update will not only fix security issues, but it will also be capable of addressing some other bugs such as the disappearing keyboard that has puzzled many, and sent even more into a rage, over the past few months.
All you need to do is plug in your HTC Trophy to the Zune Desktop, and you ought to be able to be on the receiving end of an update notification. There will be three updates in total for you to go through, and they would be OS 7740, OS 8107 and HTC Firmware. Do bear in mind that the backup process will be different for each phone, since it depends on the amount of information that you have on each handset. Anyone who has already given the update a go – how do you find it?
- 2014-04-23 Kyocera Brigadier Press Rendering For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-04-23 Red HTC One M8 For Verizon Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-23 Verizon Galaxy S5 'Camera Failed' Issue Irks Users
- 2014-04-22 PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2012-04-09 Verizon's HTC Trophy to get Windows Phone build 8107
- 2012-01-20 Verizon updates HTC Trophy radio firmware
- 2011-05-10 Verizon Wireless shows off HTC Trophy
- 2011-05-03 Verizon release schedule for May confirmed?
- 2010-11-15 Verizon Wireless to offer HTC Trophy from next year onwards