The phablet known as the Samsung Galaxy Note is high profile enough a device to receive a leak of its very own Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich ROM, where it has been set for a Q2 release, accompanied by a bunch of new S Pen apps. I guess there are plenty of people in this world who cannot wait that long, and hence, a leaked build of the Ice Cream Sandwich ROM for Samsung’s most famous phablet to date has already made an appearance on the forum boards of RootzWiki. It is rather strange that the file has been packed as an EXE, so those who have been around the Internet long enough might want to take the necessary precautions before downloading and executing this particular file. So far, comments concerning this download has been nothing but enthusiastic, so perhaps there is nothing to fear at all. It must be noted that Samsung’s Premium Suite for the Galaxy Note is not thrown into the mix with this build, which makes sense, and TouchWiz for some users have crashed upon first boot.
Next Story: Barnes & Noble NOOK Audio spotted
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2012-07-13: Galaxy Note receives Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich update
- 2012-05-10: Samsung Galaxy Note gets Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update
- 2012-03-15: Ice Cream Sandwich for Galaxy Note delayed to Q2?
- 2012-02-17: Samsung Galaxy Note leaked Ice Cream Sandwich ROM shown off on video
- 2012-01-31: Samsung Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Note to receive Ice Cream Sandwich by Q1 2012