Temple Run is certainly one heck of an addictive game as most iOS and Android users are probably aware by now, and it looks like Imangi Studios has plans that will be making it even harder for us to put the game down. The developer has recently revealed to Pocket Gamer that an update of the game for iOS users is currently in the works that will not only bring support for the new iPad’s Retina display, but will feature “more objectives, characters, and power-ups”.
For those who feel that the game could do with a new environment, well that won’t be happening any time soon although it’s not completely out of the question. According to the developer, introducing a new environment would be “a much bigger deal because the whole game was skinned around the temple.” No word on when the new update will be hitting the App Store, but it’s certain an update I personally am looking forward to. In the mean time, feel free to drop the developer an email with your suggestions on what you’d like to see in the game in the future.
Next Story: HTC One camera effects unveiled
- 2014-04-14 Temple Run 2 Gets Cloud Support
- 2014-03-20 Temple Run Developer Shares Early Prototypes Of The Game
- 2013-07-11 Temple Run To Hit More Lumia Handsets Soon
- 2013-05-17 Temple Run Franchise Surpasses 300M Downloads; Temple Run 2 Update Incoming
- 2013-03-27 Temple Run Makes Its Long-Awaited Debut On Windows Phone