Launched nearly a week ago, Instagram for Android has managed to rack up more than 5 million downloads in four days and has since seen three updates. For those who have yet to download the latest update, it will bring your version of Instagram up to 1.0.3. Nothing major here except for a couple of small bug fixes such as the audio mute bug. The update will also allow Android users to install the app to their SD card as opposed their device’s internal memory, and for Android tablet users, fret not as the update includes an upscaled version of the app, allowing Android tablet users to get in on the Instagram fun. Kudos to the developers for the continuous updates to make the experience for Android users a great one, so if you’ve yet to update your app or if you’ve yet to check it out, head on over to Google Play for the free download.
- Sony's QX10/QX100 Could Be Making Its Way Onto Tablets
- SlingPlayer App Update and Roku Channel Launched
- iOS 7 To Bring HDR Photography To The iPad
- Aereo's Over-The-Air Streaming Video Service Launching In Boston On May 15
- Telephoto Lens Attachment For The iPad Will Not Make You The Coolest Kid On The Block