Since we’ve already tested the chip, we’ve been dying to test it working on an actual device such as the Lovo Xolo X900 – an exotic-looking smartphone that was recently launched in India. The folks over at AnandTech conducted their own benchmarks and boy, the result confirms our initial tests.
In spite of it being a single-core with a 1.6 GHz Intel Atom Z2460 processor, the Xolo X900 appears to be a strong competitor to other dual-core smartphones available in the market today. The benchmarks measured the X900′s browsing performance, flash rendering speed, GPU performance and battery life.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 "Confirmed" To Sport A Metal Build [Rumor]
- Apple Patent Reveals Plans For Facial Detection And Recognition
- Samsung Galaxy J Could Be Announced In Taiwan On December 9th
- Fairphone To Start Shipping Later This Month
- Motorola Apologizes For Cyber Monday Fiasco, Will Repeat Sales This Wednesday
- Follow: benchmarks, intel, medfield,
- Seen at: androidauthority