Assuming Apple keeps to schedule, we could be seeing the announcement of iOS 6 in the middle of the year at WWDC, and according to 9to5 Mac’s sources, Apple has begun seeding a build of iTunes 11 internally. While the features of iTunes 11 cannot be confirmed just yet, it is expected not only to bring about support and compatibility with iOS 6, but will also feature a full iTunes Store and App Store revamp alongside improved iCloud integration.
This comes in the form of a dedicated iCloud settings panel in iTunes which will be centralized and will be easy for users to spot. These iCloud features include iTunes Match, iTunes in the Cloud, iCloud iOS device backups and more. While some of these features might be exciting news for the iTunes faithful, unfortunately there is no word on when Apple will be releasing it. Remember to check back with us from time to time for more updates.
- Apple Reportedly Pressuring Music Labels For Exclusive Releases
- iRadio Rumored For Fall Launch Alongside iOS 7
- Apple Reportedly Looking To Pay Half The Royalty Rates That Pandora Does
- Apple Executives Reportedly Met Up With Jimmy Iovine To Talk Music Streaming
- Radio Buttons Found On Jailbroken iPad Corroborates iTunes Streaming Service Rumor