Ever wondered what an iPad dock that’s almost twice the price of the basic 16GB WiFi-only iPad might look like? Apart from the Bang & Olufsen BeoSound 8, if you’re looking for a designer speaker dock for your iPad you might not have to look that far. Introducing Jean Michel Jarre’s AeroPad Two, an iPad speaker dock that will set you back a cool €699 which is roughly $924 after conversion.
The AeroPad Two will take more than just your iPad and it should play nicely with other iOS devices like the iPhone and iPod touch thanks to its 30-pin dock connector. It will feature four 30-watt speakers and an 80-watt subwoofer and will support WMA, AIFF, WAVE and MP3 file formats. The integrated USB port will also allow listeners to plug in a USB flash drive as long as it is loaded with media files of the file extensions mentioned above.
Expect it to weigh a hefty 10KG and you can pick it up in either black, white or bamboo. If you’d like to get your hands on the AeroPad Two, head on over to its website for the details or to place your order.
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"