We’re not sure how many gamers out there actually remember Leisure Suit Larry, but its creator, Al Lowe, has launched a Kickstarter project that is hoping will fund a remake of the game that will feature high-resolution graphics, a point and click interface, additional jokes and compatibility with mobile devices. Al Lowe is currently looking to raise $500,000 for the remake of the game, and since its press release, the project has gone on and attracted $30,000 from nearly 700 backers (at this time of posting it has reached $87,000 with over 2,000 backers) with 29 days to go, leaving us to believe that they should have no problem finding funding for Leisure Suit Larry’s remake. Pledges start at $15 with each pledge amount offering a different reward of its own, for example a $75 pledge entitles you to the Alpha and Beta testing of the game, while a $100 pledge nets you the Collector’s Edition of the game upon its release. Interested in finding out more or to pledge a donation of your own? Head on down to its Kickstarter page for the details.
- 2014-04-11: Micro 3D Printer Kickstarter Hits The $2 Million Mark In 3 Days
- 2014-04-10: Pocket Printer Kickstarter Project Lets You Print On The Go
- 2014-04-09: CommBadge Bluetooth Wearable Device Lets You Interact With Siri/Google Now Hands-Free
- 2014-04-07: Micro 3D Printer Reaches Kickstarter Goal In 11 Minutes
- 2014-04-06: Ears For Surface Will Help Boost The Tablet's Volume For $10