To add to what everyone is expecting from Sprint, it looks like the carrier will be launching yet another LTE capable device called the LG Fury. The information purportedly comes from coursework acquired by the folks over at Engadget (via TechnoBuffalo). According to them the coursework which showed the Sprint’s staff training for the upcoming LTE-capable Galaxy Nexus, mention a previously unannounced LG Fury which should not be mixed up with the ZTE Fury.
From the coursework it seems that Sprint staff has been given instructions as to how to enable the LTE on the mysterious LTE device. While we still don’t know anything else about the device yet, we do know that Sprint users can expect at least one more LTE-capable device (provided this isn’t a mix-up or typo) from the carrier. We will keep you updated when we have more details.
Next Story: Nokia Not Top Company in Finland Anymore
- 2014-04-18: Future Google Nexus Smartphone Might Have MediaTek Solution Powering It
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy K Camera Sample Spotted (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2