What do you do when you’re bored of the color black? Of course, you whitewash it. We got to tell you about what we just saw over at LG Korea. Apart from the pretty Korean lady, we’re looking at a white-colored version of the 5-inch Optimus Vu with a 4:3 aspect ratio that was recently priced and eventually, launched in the local market a couple of months ago. According to LG, the whitewashed Vu is intended for younger mobile users, particularly teenage girls who love to match their dresses with their gadgets.
While white might not appeal to some guys, the white Optimus Vu might sell a lot, considering the growing number of smartphones fanatics in the region. But other than the color, nothing’s changed. The specs as well as the standard features of the Optimus Vu remain the same. SK Telecom will release the said device in Korea next week. Unfortunately, no word for an international release has been heard. In case you haven’t noticed it, the Optimus Vu appears to be LG’s response to the sensational Galaxy Note by Samsung. We have yet to test the device once it arrives on U.S. shores. But we would prefer black, just saying.
- 2014-04-22: LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2014-04-22: Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21: LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-21: LG G3 Mini Seemingly Confirmed In User Agent Profile
- 2014-04-21: LG G3 Mini Headed For AT&T (Rumor)
- 2013-07-31: LG Vu 3 Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2013-05-13: Hands-On: LG Optimus GK Review
- 2013-01-02: LG Boasts 1 Million Optimus Vu Units Sold In South Korea
- 2012-10-20: Verizon LG Intuition Review
- 2012-08-27: LG Optimus Vu/Intuition press shot spotted, possible 15th September release