We took a look at the LIL KIKR portable iPhone amplifier earlier this month, and are pleased to bring you word that the limited edition white ceramic LIL KIKR+ is now available for pre-order for $60 a pop. The brainchild of Mike and Ellie Kemery, who are respectively an industrial designer and experienced design strategist for big name brands such as Nike, T-Mobile USA, and Under Armour amongst others, this limited edition version will differ from the original LIL KIKR in terms of its external color only – everything else about it remains the same, so you can expect it to come in a smooth matte finish all over the premium aircraft grade aluminum material used in its manufacturing. Non-slip rubber caps are located on the back and bottom of the dock to make sure it remains in place at all times without wobbling or toppling over all too easily. A foam pad support back has also been thrown into the mix for additional stability. Pre-orders should be processed by the time June rolls around if all things go well.
Next Story: Wheelblades let you ski on your wheelchair
- 2014-04-11 Micro 3D Printer Kickstarter Hits The $2 Million Mark In 3 Days
- 2014-04-10 Pocket Printer Kickstarter Project Lets You Print On The Go
- 2014-04-09 CommBadge Bluetooth Wearable Device Lets You Interact With Siri/Google Now Hands-Free
- 2014-04-07 Micro 3D Printer Reaches Kickstarter Goal In 11 Minutes
- 2014-04-06 Ears For Surface Will Help Boost The Tablet's Volume For $10