Lomography cameras are pretty funky and interestingly designed to begin with, but we guess that did not stop the release of new editions of existing cameras. Yup, the Lomographic Society has announced three new special edition cameras as part of the Monochrome Editions lineup. These cameras include the Fisheye 2 Faded Denim, the Diana F+ Neptune Green and the Diana Mini Coral Fusion. These cameras are currently available via the Lomography shop and will set you back $89.89, $101.48 and $127.73 respectively. Apart from its new coat of paint, these cameras should pretty much do what lomographers have come to expect, but if the concept of lomography is new to you, think of effects that can be found from popular smartphone apps such as Instagram or Hipstamatic except replicated on film photos. Interested in picking up a camera for yourself? Pop on over to the Lomography Shop for the details.
Next Story: Skype makes its way onto the PlayStation Vita
- 2013-10-21: Lomography Announces Experimental Lens Kit For Micro Four Thirds Cameras
- 2013-03-13: Lomography Smartphone Film Scanner
- 2012-10-19: Lomagraphy's new Belair camera is the most exciting non-digital camera released this year
- 2012-06-19: Lomo launches Fisheye Baby 110 cameras that are small enough to fit in your pocket
- 2012-04-24: Lomography Monochrome Edition announced
- 2012-03-26: Lomography announces Diana F+ Cai Guo-Qiang special edition camera