Safe to assume, the reason why the majority of us buys casings and covers for our gadgets is to protect them. That’s not to say that they have to look hideous, but usually functionality would take precedence over form, right? Well maybe not if you’re a super huge fan of Mickey or Minnie Mouse. As pictured above, these are actual cases for Apple’s iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. Not just protecting your device, it seems that this case has grown a pair of hands and a pair of feet as well which we have to admit is pretty darn cute, but given the extended appendages, you might have to be a little more careful when attempting to stuff your phone into your handbag. If you think that these cases are too cute to pass up on, head on over to Strapya World where you will be able to pick one up for yourself for $30.
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]