A retailer called Sam’s Club has listed a ‘Midnight Purple’ version of the Nintendo 3DS on its website. While it comes as no surprise that the purple device has eventually made it to stores since two of the four colored (red, teal, orange and purple) concept devices that were unveiled back at E3 2010 have already made their way to retailers it is still news that it came through a retailer and not as an official announcement from the company.
The red and teal models which have already been released along with this ‘Midnight Purple’ one leaves only the orange one remaining. Of course as always, the retail listing which is linked above could just be a publicity stunt and unless nothing official comes our way we will maintain our stance that the purple version of the Nintendo 3DS is still nowhere to be seen but if the leak were to be true, the device could be making its way to retail shelves soon.
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- North Korea May Launch A Cyber Attack Using Online Games
- YouTube Easter Egg Allows You To Play Missile Command
- Facebook: The Board Game Concept Wants To Get You Off The Internet
- Video Games Live Streaming On Twitch From San Diego Comic-Con On July 20
- Follow: nintendo 3ds,
- Seen at: ds.ign