Passion. Inspiration. Future of Mobile.
MLOVE ConFestivalUSA (www.mloveconfestival.com) brings together CEOs, innovators and entrepreneurs from across multiple disciplines to share, learn and cross-pollinate ideas with an array of scientists, artists and international thought leaders.
The event exposes the mobile industry to the best minds outside of Mobile to maximize the opportunity of creating life-changing services and applications that can impact us all for the better.
Ubergizmo is a media parent of MLove, as such our readers get 20% off the registration fee: use the promotion code MLOVE12-Media-xnbg2j4 on the registration page: http://www.mloveconfestival.com/usa/2012/register/
MLOVE Confestival free start-up competition announced
The MLOVE ConFestival is announcing its start-up competition: the most promising and innovative five start-ups will receive free tickets and be invited to present their company on stage to the audience of mobile influencers, innovators and investors.
MLOVE stands for disruption, innovation and inspiration and the judges will be looking for start-ups which reflect these values. Cool new apps, or disruptive new mobile services should all apply.
Startups should apply via email to http://bit.ly/mloveusa12compor contact:firstname.lastname@example.org
MLOVE ConFestival has an eclectic list of international speakers who highlight how mobile will change our future.
Speakers at Monterey will include Scott Jenson (Creative Director, frog design), Amish Patel (UX Design Producer Kinect), Microsoft), Brad Templeton (Singularity University, RoboCars), Beverly Jackson (Director Marketing, GRAMMY’s).
The MLOVE event is a highly interactive format which focuses on collaboration, sharing of ideas and an engaging ideation session called Future Cubes.
“The MLOVE ConFestival 2011 cemented its reputation as a ‘TED for Mobile’ by spoiling attendees by three days of inspirational talks and workshops” stated Will Samson, Editor at Contagious Magazine.
For more information, the developing speaker line up and tickets registration, visit our official website at www.mloveconfestival.com.
Next Story: United Vision Marketing Firm offers to buy RIM
- 2014-04-11: DataBeat - Using Data To Ignite Growth
- 2014-04-09: Wearable Wednesday SF: Avoiding Traps When Building Wearable Hardware April 16
- 2014-03-04: French Tech Club, 9-11 March at SXSW in Austin
- 2013-10-18: Open Mobile Summit including Appcelerate, Nov 12-14 - San Francisco
- 2013-10-15: Apple Still Has “A Lot To Cover” This October 22nd
- 2013-05-30: FUTUR EN SEINE - Digital World Festival - Paris June 13-23
- 2013-05-28: The Global WebRTC Ecosystem Event Makes its Inaugural Debut in Atlanta, June 25-27, 2013
- 2013-04-30: Under the Radar: Meet C-Level Execs From Rackspace, BofA, Virgin America and more ($200 off door price promo code)
- 2013-03-13: Structure:Data • March 20 & 21, 2013 • New York, NY