MSI, the Taiwan-based electronics company and world-renowned computer parts manufacturer, has just shipped two new gaming notebooks, namely the GT60 and the GT70. First introduced at the CeBIT computer expo last month, the new gaming notebooks boasts an amazing set of specs. We are talking about Intel’s new Ivy Bridge 2.3 GHz Core i7-3610QM and the GeForce GTX 670M GPU from NVIDIA. Plus, both notebooks are equipped with SteelSeries backlit keyboards, Killer Game Networking Wi-Fi radios, two Dynaudio speakers and a subwoofer with THX Surround Sound.
The slightly smaller GT60 sports a 15.6-inch body with a 1080p screen resolution. It has a 500 GB storage capacity, which is enough to store all your favorite games into the box. On the other hand is the 17.3-inch GT70 with a 1080p screen display resolution. If you’re interested in this baby, you can actually choose up to 16 GigaBytes of RAM together with a specific Blu-ray burner. By the way, the current base model has a 12 GB RAM on it.
Storage-wise, the GT70 has a lot of options as well. There’s even an option to get two 64 GB SSDs together with a 750 GB 7,200 RPM hard drive. Now that’s power! The GT70 weighs 8.6 pounds while the 15.6-inch GT60 is just around 7.7 pounds. Both gaming notebooks are starting at the $1,500 price range. We’re hearing that the price can go up as much as $2,000. Either way, both notebooks are perfect for gaming.
- 2014-01-05: HP G350 G1 Hits The CES 2014 Showfloor
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Folio 1040 G1
- 2013-12-05: MSI Announces Industry’s First 3K Gaming Notebook
- 2013-03-29: VIZIO Prices New Line Of Laptops, Desktops
- 2013-03-08: Fujitsu LIFEBOOK E-Series Launched at CeBIT 2013
- 2012-07-24: MSI GT70 and GT60 gaming notebooks now come with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680M
- 2012-01-04: MSI GT783 gaming notebook announced
- 2011-08-16: MSI X460 and X460DX notebooks now available
- 2011-07-29: MSI GE620DX gaming notebook does quad core with processor