Visiting New York City for the first time? If you are, New York City has recently partnered up with CityMaps to release an iOS map app that will help residents and tourists navigate the city with ease. Appropriately dubbed NYC Map, the app will provide visitors a guide to pretty much every store and attraction the city has to offer. As you can see from the app screenshots above, locations and names of stores have been marked with the company’s logos making it easier to spot a place that you might be interested in visiting, and also allowing for those who don’t speak English to identify locations with ease.
The app will also provide real-time displays of deals from sites such as Groupon, Living Social, Bitehunter and many more, along with foursquare integration by showing foursquare tips left by users for a particular establishment. If you are planning a visit to New York City then this app could come in handy. Head on down to the iTunes App Store for the free download.
- 2014-04-24 Samsung To Launch Gear App Challenge On May 8th
- 2014-04-24 Sony Brings Its Background Defocus Camera App Onto Google Play
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Lays Out Blueprint For Future Standalone Apps
- 2014-04-23 Instagram's Explore Feature Will Be More Personalized
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Messenger Has 200 Million Users
- 2014-04-22 iTunes App Store Now Labels Apps With In-App Purchases
- 2011-11-17 Navigon 2.0 Lands in the app store
- 2011-10-12 Magellan RoadMate app for iPhone upgraded
- 2011-06-08 Magellan RoadMate 2.0 keeps you informed while on the road
- 2011-04-29 Garmin official OpenCaching app released