Nokia is finally joining the fray with its Lumia 900 Windows Phone. The Finnish brand and US carrier AT&T did not lie when they both announced that the launch for the Lumia 900 would be the biggest one yet as whoever was in New York on Friday night can stand witness. The launching party was held in New York’sTimes Square and was headlined by Nicki Minaj the pop star against a back of what Nokia claims to be the world’s largest LED displays.
According to online reports, Times Square was literally at a standstill as 30,000 people watched one of the biggest electronic take-over of Times Square which is an icon by itself. AT&T is said to offer the Windows Phone on a standard two year contract for as low as $99 which is less than the carrier’s cheapest iPhone 4S contract by a relatively whopping $100 across the US. Embedded above is a little snippet of what the audience at the Times Square launch experienced.
- Let Your Favorite Tunes Wake You Up With Pandora For iOS
- Motorola Unveils Holiday Boot Screen Animation For Moto X And Moto G
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Receives Snapdragon 800 Chipset
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Starts To Appear On Different Nexus Devices (Unofficial)
- KitKat Devices Feature Android Menu Button By Default
- Follow: lumia 900, Nokia,
- Seen at: pocketgamer.biz