Are you looking forward to Nintendo’s Super Smash Bros’ sequel? While details of the game are pretty much non-existent due to the early stages of the game’s development, it seems that one of the features that gamers can look forward to would be dual support from both the Nintendo 3DS and the company’s upcoming Wii U. The details of how the 3DS and Wii U will play a role in the game remain somewhat of a mystery for now, but speaking to IGN, Masahiro Sakurai, the franchise’s creator, has expressed that implementing connectivity with the 3DS and the Wii U will be one of the game’s defining factors. No word on when Nintendo will be releasing the game but with Sony launching their own brawler in the form of the PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, it looks like the rivalry and the competition between both companies just got a little fiercer.
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase
- Jack Tretton Leaves As President And CEO Of SCEA