After the massive 41MP camera on the Nokia 808 PureView was revealed at Mobile World Congress at Barcelona earlier this year, the device has pretty much been making headlines. Now an advertisement for the Symbian phone by Nokia has been released and is embedded above for your viewing pleasure. Here’s a little information about the advertisement.
Like most ads, it is colorful, vibrant and contains a list of features with examples as to how they work in video form. This time, Nokia has changed it up a bit by claiming to have filed the entire ad with the device itself. The advertisement highlights some of the features like its photos obviously, HD video, easy sharing via social networks or micro blogging sites like Twitter, pixel –perfect zooming capability which is amazingly impressive as well as the shooting of Full HD video clips at 30 frames per second (fps) with up to 4X zoom and no loss of detail.
Of course as mentioned above, the smartphone is running Nokia’s Symbian Belle which might be a deal breaker for potential customers but Nokia have allegedly announced that the camera technology will be carried over to other products. So if the Finnish company is to be believed, you might be able to get a camera similar to this one in an upcoming Windows Phone 8 Apollo smartphone. Do enjoy the advertisement and sound off in the comments below.
- 2014-01-27 H&M Wants You To Vote For David Beckham Ad
- 2013-03-04 Microsoft Ending Scroogled TV Campaign
- 2012-10-04 Entertainment Weekly's Oct. 5 issue has a free embedded smartphone inside
- 2012-05-24 iPhone Ads Feature John Malkovich and Siri Talking about Life and Telling Jokes
- 2012-05-07 Interactive Billboard Lets You Drag Away an Abusive Man