After a recent update a few days back to the popular game application Draw Something, the developer OMGPOP owned by Zynga has decided that the Android version of the game needs a little extra something and released yet another update. In the latest update which rolled out today, OMGPOP added Tapjoy’s advertising-driven rewards service which allows players to earn in-game currency by simply watching videos, installing apps or subscribing to services that are recommended by the company.
Tapjoy release a statement on its blog that said, “The app adds millions of users to our network and extends our reach for our advertising clients to a very broad audience. This means more brand campaigns for our entire network.” As a result of this new addition to the popular Pictionary-like game, Tapjoy claims that it has already resulted in millions of coins being delivered to players who in turn have spent their newly gotten currency on color packs and bombs. As for Draw Something, it has now topped 50 million downloads in just two short months.
- Xbox One SmartGlass App Now Available On iOS, Android
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- PlayStation App Released Ahead Of PS4 Launch On iOS, Android
- Call Of Duty Companion App Released For iOS, Android, Windows
- Angry Birds Developer Releases Match-3 Puzzle Game On iOS, Android
- Follow: draw something,
- Seen at: pocketgamer.biz