While Fruit Ninja for the Xbox Kinect already exists, there is a certain novelty about being able to play it on a super huge display, such as the Padzilla Too. If the name sounds familiar, it is because earlier last year we reported on the Padzilla which essentially transformed your iPad into a 150” touchscreen display. Now it looks like the folks at Crunch Logistics are back with their Padzilla Too display that not only transforms Apple’s latest iPad into a 24-feet wide, 12-feet tall display, but can also be controlled via Kinect gestures as demonstrated in the video above.
While the product has yet to be priced, we’d hate to think how much such a setup would cost you. After all, a similar 6.8-feet wide model is already going for $41,000, so you do the math! While the company claims that the Padzilla Too has been designed for use in business presentations, we don’t see why it can’t be used for entertainment as well.
- 2014-04-02 New Kinect For Windows Is Official, Arrives This Summer
- 2014-03-27 Microsoft Kinect For Windows Hardware Version 2 Unveiled
- 2014-02-03 Kinect Guards The Korean Border
- 2013-12-31 3D Printing Service Uses Your Kinect To Make Mini Figurines Of Yourself
- 2013-12-27 NASA Engineers Use Oculus Rift And Kinect 2 To Control Robots
- 2012-03-05 Fruit Ninja Kinect achieves 1 million XBLA downloads
- 2011-08-25 Fruit Ninja Kinect DLC "Storm Season" released today
- 2011-08-09 Fruit Ninja for Kinect now available on Xbox Live
- 2011-06-29 Fruit Ninja Kinect Will Make Its Way To Xbox Live Arcade Later This Year
- 2011-04-28 Fruit Ninja coming to a Kinect near you soon