While this is not the first personal submarine we are showing you, this one definitely looks the coolest and judging from reports about it, it is possibly the cheapest as well. While other submarines look like huge torpedoes this one looks like a bike you want to take for a ride with a helmet that big simply because you’re very safety conscious. The MiniSub was created by a UK-based company that manufactures spy equipment. The submarine can reach a depth of 40 ft with a battery that lasts for about 60-80 minutes.
Although this isn’t the fastest personal submarine out there with its 1 mile per hour speed, this vehicle is meant for people to enjoy the view underwater instead of whooshing about in the cold depths with a roaring engine and effectively scaring away every living thing in sight. If you are interested in the MiniSub, you will be happy to know that it is not that expensive and at $19,000, you can click here to get it.
- Newsmy Navigation Announces CarPad II Android-Powered DVD Navigation Tool
- Man Willing To Sell A Testicle For A Nissan 370Z
- Nissan Leaf Owner Arrested For Stealing Five Cents Worth Of Electricity
- Honda Gets Deeper iOS Integration With Display Audio
- Spike Away Vest Keeps You Safe From Cramped Commutes
- Follow: submarine,
- Seen at: dvice