There is something evolutionary, and then there is revolutionary – renowned French designer Philippe Starck says that his work with Apple falls under the latter category, and according to HardMac, this revolutionary project will see the light of day in approximately 8 months’ time. Philippe’s comments concerning this particular revolutionary project in an interview with France-Info radio as well as the Le Figaro newspaper did not reveal any more details, although you can bet your bottom dollar that this will most likely have something to do with the Apple TV.
How about a new remote control? Certainly, we should not rule that out as well, since there has been a fair number of “small” peripherals which have received the Philippe Starck touch in the past. Starck revealed that he and the late Steve Jobs met up regularly in the past, saying, “For seven years I came to see him once a month in Palo Alto and elsewhere Monday I go there, because even though he is dead, now I will see his wife. We liked to talk all things interesting.”
What do you think Philippe Starck has in store for us?
- 2014-01-16: Apple FaceTime Invention Boasts Of Face Morphing And Image Matching To Ensure That Video Remains Smooth
- 2014-01-09: iPhone 6 Could Feature 8MP Camera Only
- 2013-12-17: Apple Patents 'Desk-Free' Computer
- 2013-12-11: Apple Awarded Patent For Curved Screens
- 2013-12-08: Apple Spent $60 Million Fighting Samsung In Court