To add to its XLR8 line of products, PNY has announced two new members, 2133MHz and 1866MHz that will be sold as 16GB (4 x 4GB) and 8GB (2 x 4GB) sets. Both graphic cards come with aluminum heat spreaders and to differentiate both of their latest additions, the 2133MHz one will come with red aluminum heat spreaders with 9-12-11-27 timings while the 1866MHz one will come with black heat spreaders with 9-12-9-27 timing. Both the variances will ship along with PNY’s lifetime warranty.
Prices for the high-end memory kits will begin with $60 for the 8GB 1866MHz with $90 for the 8GB 2133MHz. As for the both their 16GB variants, they will be for sale at $125 and $180 respectively. According to a report about PNY’s new RAM kits, Nicholas Mauro who is the senior marketing manager said that operating speeds of 1600MHz and greater have become the speeds that gamers currently look for and their launch of XLR8 memory is designed to hit gamers at all levels. He also said that the 16GB DDR3 2133MHz kit is now the highest capacity and fastest memory that is said to work well with their line of XLR8 gaming graphic cards in their line-up.
Next Story: Where 2012 - Live video
- 2014-04-18: Oculus Rift Allowed Dying Grandma To Experience The Outdoors
- 2014-04-18: Azeroth Choppers Episode 1 Is Now Live
- 2014-04-17: Democreativity Asks For Ideas On Spreading Peace, Love And Democracy
- 2014-04-17: Titanfall On Xbox One Is Top Selling Title
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented