Ever heard of PresTop before? Well, I guess it is safe to say that after you are done with this article, there is no excuse of not stumbling upon visualplanet integrator PresTop any more, as the company has taken the step to modernize a Dutch shopping center thanks to the clever implementation of touch interactive wayfinders. After all, we have become more and more accustomed to touch sensitive devices such as smartphones, tablets and even desktops, that to see this mode of interaction being transplanted to everyday places makes sense. PresTop’s visualplanet touchfoil will be used at the Alexandrium Shopping Center in Rotterdam, where half a dozen different touch displays will be installed. These displays will welcome shoppers and visitors alike, offering them information concerning all 1.6 million square meters of retail goodness. You can interact with the displays to discover the outlet of your choice, where it will come with detailed information such as animated route maps and descriptions.
Next Story: Dell snaps Wyse up
- 2014-04-04 Atmel, Corning Work On Super Thin Capacitive Touchscreens
- 2014-02-12 NYC Subway Maps Are Now Touchscreen Capable
- 2013-06-11 Microsoft Research Robot Touchscreen Offers A New User Experience
- 2013-04-21 Elastic Touchscreen Could Be The Future
- 2013-04-15 New Fujitsu Touchscreen Interface Offers New Levels Of Interactivity