Quake 4 originally made its way onto the Xbox 360 back in November of 2005, but for those looking forward to getting their hands on the game, the good news is that Bethesda has decided to re-release the game. Some of you guys might be thinking that a re-release would usually indicate that there have been some updates or improvements from the original, such as better graphics, new features, etc, right? Unfortunately that isn’t the case.
It seems that the reason behind Bethesda re-releasing the game is because they feel that gamers might find it difficult to locate a copy of the game especially given that it is about 7 years old. They are concerned that gamers might have missed the game the first time around and are now re-releasing it. It is expected to retail at $19.99 and will be hitting the shelves in North America come 19th June 2012.
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"
- 2014-04-04: Minecraft For Xbox 360 Crosses The 12 Million Copies Sold Mark
- 2013-05-07: Bethesda Announces Wolfenstein: The New Order For 360, PS3, PC, Next-Gen
- 2013-04-25: Skyrim Legendary Edition Coming June 4 To PC, Xbox 360, PS3
- 2012-01-18: DOOM returns to Xbox LIVE Marketplace
- 2011-11-04: Skyrim goes gold – time to polish those swords