Quake 4 originally made its way onto the Xbox 360 back in November of 2005, but for those looking forward to getting their hands on the game, the good news is that Bethesda has decided to re-release the game. Some of you guys might be thinking that a re-release would usually indicate that there have been some updates or improvements from the original, such as better graphics, new features, etc, right? Unfortunately that isn’t the case.
It seems that the reason behind Bethesda re-releasing the game is because they feel that gamers might find it difficult to locate a copy of the game especially given that it is about 7 years old. They are concerned that gamers might have missed the game the first time around and are now re-releasing it. It is expected to retail at $19.99 and will be hitting the shelves in North America come 19th June 2012.
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase
- Jack Tretton Leaves As President And CEO Of SCEA