The PS Vita has endured some rather disappointing sales figures to date, so hopefully as newer titles emerge for this portable gaming platform, things will start to pick up soon. Resistance: Burning Skies has released more details concerning the multiplayer aspect of this game that will arrive on the PS Vita next month. Basically, once you are done and over with the single player campaign, it is time to turn your attention to the more dynamic multiplayer sessions that can be played online, competing with up to 7 other friends over the PlayStation Network.
The 8-player multiplayer setup will also be able to cater for 2 vs 2 combat, increasing in intensity with 4 on 4 action. You can opt for Quick Match to get started easily, or test your leadership skill via the automatic matchmaking session or Party with Friends. You will be rewarded with bonus XP for daring feats of skill as you frag your way to a higher ranking.
Not only that, weapons can be modified and customized for a more distinctive visual look, announcing your individuality amongst potentially millions of other gamers, depending on how well the game does. Will you be picking up Resistance: Burning Skies when May 29th rolls around?RELATED
- Fallout 4 Website Turns Out To Be Fake
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Follow: ps vita, resistance,
- Seen at: blog.us.playstation