Earlier this morning, we talked about the possibility of a Full HD display seeing action on the Samsung Galaxy S3 in addition to support for 4G LTE connectivity, but here we are with word from a source in the UK telecoms industry that apart from a faster processor underneath the hood, the Samsung Galaxy S3 will also come with eye-tracking technology – not to mention the fact that it might not even be known as the Galaxy S3. Now that is a real kicker – just what will, in all probability, a smartphone that runs on a quad-core 1.5GHz processor be known as? Will it follow Apple’s footsteps in calling it the new Galaxy S instead? I do not think so, but Galaxy S3 certainly lends a sense of continuity at the moment which does not yet sound too tired.
All we need to do now is wait for May 3rd to roll around before more information is revealed. Will Samsung announce the Galaxy S3 then, or will it be a deflation to all the anticipation which was built up over the weeks and months before? Only time will tell, so hold on to your seats for an exciting ride ahead.
Next Story: mophie juice pack powerstation PRO
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-03-17: Galaxy S3 Slim Spotted On Samsung Brazil's Website
- 2014-03-13: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected Again
- 2014-02-20: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Might Not Materialize
- 2014-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March