The Samsung Galaxy S3 did heat up news wires for most days of the week in recent times, and I do take my hat off to Samsung for doing their bit in keeping secrets with their upcoming flagship smartphone. What you see above has been alleged to be a live photo of the Samsung Galaxy S3, thanks to someone who claims to be a device tester. There does seem to be a five column user interface (which can be fixed with a custom ROM, but that is a different story for another day), in addition to a rectangular home button located right below its display (which was rumored a few days ago).
Unfortunately, the tech ninja who supplied this image decided to have a little bit of Photoshop fun with the device, by pixellating the user interface so that there is nothing much which can be inferred apart from the number of columns. Chances are it was running on a stock version of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, but knowing Samsung, their final, polished product will in all probability be accompanied by their very own TouchWiz UI!
It does seem to resemble the Galaxy S2, albeit with a far more rectangular home button, not to mention the front facing camera being located on the top right and corner instead of the opposite position in the Galaxy S2. What do you think?RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 "Confirmed" To Sport A Metal Build [Rumor]
- Apple Patent Reveals Plans For Facial Detection And Recognition
- Samsung Galaxy J Could Be Announced In Taiwan On December 9th
- Fairphone To Start Shipping Later This Month
- Motorola Apologizes For Cyber Monday Fiasco, Will Repeat Sales This Wednesday
- Follow: Galaxy S3, Samsung,
- Seen at: gsmarena