The Samsung Galaxy S3 did heat up news wires for most days of the week in recent times, and I do take my hat off to Samsung for doing their bit in keeping secrets with their upcoming flagship smartphone. What you see above has been alleged to be a live photo of the Samsung Galaxy S3, thanks to someone who claims to be a device tester. There does seem to be a five column user interface (which can be fixed with a custom ROM, but that is a different story for another day), in addition to a rectangular home button located right below its display (which was rumored a few days ago).
Unfortunately, the tech ninja who supplied this image decided to have a little bit of Photoshop fun with the device, by pixellating the user interface so that there is nothing much which can be inferred apart from the number of columns. Chances are it was running on a stock version of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, but knowing Samsung, their final, polished product will in all probability be accompanied by their very own TouchWiz UI!
It does seem to resemble the Galaxy S2, albeit with a far more rectangular home button, not to mention the front facing camera being located on the top right and corner instead of the opposite position in the Galaxy S2. What do you think?
Next Story: Samsung ChatON client for BlackBerry
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-24 Samsung To Launch Gear App Challenge On May 8th
- 2014-04-13 Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-03-17 Galaxy S3 Slim Spotted On Samsung Brazil's Website
- 2014-03-13 Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected Again
- 2014-02-20 Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Might Not Materialize
- 2014-01-21 Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March