The 8GB model of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7” variant) was spotted just for awhile on QVC’s web store with a price tag of $309.96. The model in question here is the basic one with no cellular connectivity so it does seem like a good benchmark price-wise. Another intriguing thing is that the page, on which the post was spotted, doesn’t seem to be a pre-order page and it suggests that the device can be purchased and shipped to your door within a few days.
While there is an equal chance for this posting to be either a mistake or a legitimate post that was mistakenly put up, it might be a good idea to refrain from ordering just yet since the posting has already been removed and because just a few days back, Samsung reported that the two new tablets will be delayed due to troubles they are having with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. What do you think about the alleged pricing? Are you interested in getting the 7” Samsung Galaxy Tab 2?
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Facebook Plans To Test PayPal-Like Mobile Payment Service
- PayPal Testing Photo Verification Payment Process In U.K.
- Nexus 7 2 Being Sold At Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon
- Trade In Your iPad 2, iPad 3 For At Least $200 At Best Buy This Weekend
- Follow: galaxy tab 2,
- Seen at: phonearena