The 8GB model of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7” variant) was spotted just for awhile on QVC’s web store with a price tag of $309.96. The model in question here is the basic one with no cellular connectivity so it does seem like a good benchmark price-wise. Another intriguing thing is that the page, on which the post was spotted, doesn’t seem to be a pre-order page and it suggests that the device can be purchased and shipped to your door within a few days.
While there is an equal chance for this posting to be either a mistake or a legitimate post that was mistakenly put up, it might be a good idea to refrain from ordering just yet since the posting has already been removed and because just a few days back, Samsung reported that the two new tablets will be delayed due to troubles they are having with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. What do you think about the alleged pricing? Are you interested in getting the 7” Samsung Galaxy Tab 2?
- 2013-03-25: Samsung Rumored To Update Galaxy Tab 2 To Android 4.2.2
- 2012-11-22: Samsung reportedly rolling out Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update for Galaxy Tab 2 in France
- 2012-11-05: AT&T offers Samsung ATIV Smart PC and Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 from November 9th
- 2012-11-01: Sprint Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 coming your way this November 11th
- 2012-10-09: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 from Sprint announced