Word has it that Samsung’s 7″ Galaxy Tab 2 as well as the 10″ version of said tablet will be hitting the US later this April and May, with the smaller version arriving earlier than the larger viewing real estate model. Samsung has so far been the closest competitor in terms to Apple’s iPad, and they do hope that their latest two devices will be able to challenge the new iPad. Of course, since none of them sport the new iPad’s Retina Display, Samsung will have to rely on a different marketing aspect to win the hearts and minds of consumers when both tablets are released.
I guess the previous story about the Galaxy Tab 2 range being delayed to the end of April is right on the money. It would be interesting to see just which part of the market will the smaller Galaxy Tab 2 target – could Amazon’s Kindle Fire be its market victim? Are you looking forward to the releases of both tablets in the month ahead as well as the next?
We do know that the Galaxy Tab 2 7″ model will retail from $250 upwards, while the 10″ version of the Galaxy Tab 2 has a price tag that is very close to the $400 territory.RELATED
- HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- LG G Pad 8.3 Google Play Edition Tablet Is Now Official
- Leap Motion Gesture Control Could Debut On Smartphones And Tablets Late Next Year
- LG V510 Is A Google Play Edition LG G Pad 8.3 Tablet
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos iOS App Gets Native iPad And Video Upload Support
- Follow: galaxy tab 2, Samsung,
- Seen at: appleinsider