Come May 3rd of May, Samsung is expected to take the wraps off its highly-anticipated Samsung Galaxy S3 smartphone. Apart from its rumored specs and alleged leaked photos, nothing is known about the device, but thanks to a new report from the folks at CNET Asia, not only will Samsung be unveiling the Galaxy S3, but they could also be unveiling a new 10.1” tablet as well!
Samsung has introduced several new tablets earlier this year at MWC, the 10.1 Galaxy Note and the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1″, both of which have supposedly been delayed as the company is looking to outfit both tablets with new quad-core processors which we assume will provide the quad-core ASUS Transformer Prime a bit of competition. However CNET Asia’s source has pointed out that this new tablet will not be the Galaxy Tab 2, leaving us to guess that it could be the Galaxy Note 10.1 or an entirely new tablet all together.
Does Samsung really need that many tablets? We guess alternatives are always good, but until we hear the official word, generous doses of salt are recommended but remember to stay tuned and check back with us come 3rd of May for the details!
- Microsoft Rumored To Be Launching Low-Cost Windows Tablets In India
- Galaxy NotePro 12.2 & G Pad 8.3 Pegged For 6th March Launch On Verizon [Rumor]
- Microsoft Surface Mini Rumored For June Announcement
- Alleged Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Specs Leaked
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued