Come May 3rd of May, Samsung is expected to take the wraps off its highly-anticipated Samsung Galaxy S3 smartphone. Apart from its rumored specs and alleged leaked photos, nothing is known about the device, but thanks to a new report from the folks at CNET Asia, not only will Samsung be unveiling the Galaxy S3, but they could also be unveiling a new 10.1” tablet as well!
Samsung has introduced several new tablets earlier this year at MWC, the 10.1 Galaxy Note and the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1″, both of which have supposedly been delayed as the company is looking to outfit both tablets with new quad-core processors which we assume will provide the quad-core ASUS Transformer Prime a bit of competition. However CNET Asia’s source has pointed out that this new tablet will not be the Galaxy Tab 2, leaving us to guess that it could be the Galaxy Note 10.1 or an entirely new tablet all together.
Does Samsung really need that many tablets? We guess alternatives are always good, but until we hear the official word, generous doses of salt are recommended but remember to stay tuned and check back with us come 3rd of May for the details!
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Uses Eco-friendly Packaging In Galaxy Series Devices
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-03-17: Galaxy S3 Slim Spotted On Samsung Brazil's Website
- 2014-03-13: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected Again
- 2014-02-20: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Might Not Materialize
- 2014-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March