Samsung, the South Korean electronics giant confirmed today that will be launching a new “super luxury” TV in August during the IFA press conference which will be held in Berlin from 31st August to 5th September. Although the Marketing Director of Samsung for Europe, Michael Zoeller would not mention any details regarding the upcoming television set, he did say that the TV would sit above current models that are in Samsung’s line-up.
With Samsung’s current £2,500 ($3985) flagship television set, the ES8000 packing a cornucopia of features such as gesture and voice control, facial recognition, AllShare wireless content sharing and the Smart Hub which offers another large range of services and content, it is hard to imagine what else besides a 4K display (to increase the resolution for higher definition graphic content) could Samsung possibly bring to the table for the upcoming device that will be unveiled at this year’s IFA. What do you think about the prospect of a TV that could possibly demolish this one?
- Smart Pajamas Use Dots To Read Bedtime Stories On Your iOS, Android Devices
- TomTom Runner and TomTom Multi-Sport GPS Watches
- LG Display Teases Its Display Lineup For CES 2013
- MarkerBot announces new dashboard and follow feature on Thingiverse
- Google Glass First Video Surfaces; Do Not Watch if You Get Queasy Easily
- Follow: samsung tv,
- Seen at: pocket-lint