Samsung’s Galaxy S3 has yet to be officially announced, but according to Eldar Murtazin, Samsung’s partners have reportedly pre-ordered themselves a grand total of 10 million Galaxy S3 units. This is prior to an announcement being made and with the specs of the upcoming device remaining a mystery, although we guess it might not really be a huge stretch of the imagination to think that Samsung’s partners might be privy to some of this information ahead of the public.
So far there have been a handful of alleged leaks and specs, some of which seems outright ridiculous while others seem slightly more logical. This includes claims of a quad-core processor, a Full HD display, a ceramic body and inductive charging. In any case we will be taking this with a grain of salt for now and we suggest you do the same. Hopefully Samsung will be making an official announcement in the near future that will either confirm or debunk the various rumors floating around.
Next Story: Skyrim demoed using CryENGINE 3
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-03-17: Galaxy S3 Slim Spotted On Samsung Brazil's Website
- 2014-03-13: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected Again
- 2014-02-20: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Might Not Materialize
- 2014-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March