Satechi today announced the release of a new speaker which is called the new Audio Cube Blutooth Speaker. The literal cube features a unique and portable design, delivers 2×2 watts audio with built-in Bluetooth 2.0, Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) and a rechargeable battery. The speaker is compatible with any device that has Bluetooth enabled including an iPhone 4S, any Android phones, new iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, MacBook Pro and others. The new Audio Cube Bluetooth Speaker weighs in at only 9.6 oz and comes fitted with a rechargeable battery which will be able to last for about 6 hours of playtime making it the ideal solution when users are on the move.
With the speaker running a dual-channel speaker system, each channel out provides you with two watts of power for optimum sound quality. On top of that, snuggled up in the compact enclosure are large speakers that add significant low-end bass frequencies to whatever you might be listening to with the Audio Cube. The speak which can be charged via a normal USB port has an auxiliary port which allows it to be connected with devices that are not Bluetooth capable or even an extended speaker system. If you would like to know more about the nifty and portable device or if you are looking to purchase the product for the price of $44.99, you can click here.
- 2013-11-27: Jambox, Mini Jambox Gets Splash-Resistant Coating For $50 Extra
- 2013-11-11: Skullcandy Air Raid Bluetooth Speaker
- 2013-11-08: SEGA Offering Retro Console-Inspired Mobile Accessories In November
- 2013-10-08: Home Smart Bluetooth Speaker Does Karaoke As Well
- 2013-09-05: Jawbone Debuts JAMBOX Mini With Same Battery Life As Original
- 2013-05-09: Satechi's Touch USB LED Lamp Illuminates Your Empty Bottles
- 2013-02-13: Satechi Multifunction Mini Router Extends Your Wi-Fi Range
- 2012-12-18: Satechi Audio Cube Is New And Improved
- 2012-11-29: Satechi's Universal Remote will give your iPhone universal remote capabilities
- 2012-11-15: Satechi uCharger Now Available