A couple of months back, we reported that Capcom, Bandai and Sega were working on an upcoming Nintendo 3DS cross-over project. Not much was revealed about the upcoming project except for teases of pixelated art leading many to believe that those could be characters from the upcoming game. While there is still little to nothing known about the upcoming game, the website has since been updated and now features a countdown timer of about 2 days which we’re guessing is when the official announcement of the game will be made. Like we said earlier, the pixelated artwork was speculated by many to be characters in the game, and if you’re curious about the potential characters, head on over to Andriasang for the speculated results. If the speculation were to be proven true, this is indeed a game to look forward to.
Next Story: Gears of War: Exile has been cancelled
- 2014-03-17: Early Sonic Boom Character Designs Were "Traumatic" For The Sonic Team
- 2014-03-10: Capcom And Twitch Deliver Capcom Pro Tour
- 2014-02-24: Capcom's DLCs Account For 15-16% Of Their Sales
- 2014-02-21: Money Matches Arrives For Super Street Fighter 4
- 2014-01-24: Ultra Street Fighter IV Lets You Upload Online Matches To YouTube Directly
- 2014-01-22: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD For PC Announced
- 2013-04-08: Project X Zone Releasing On June 25th For The Nintendo 3DS
- 2012-04-11: Capcom x Namco Bandai x Sega project revealed as Project X Zone
- 2012-03-01: Capcom, Bandai, SEGA collaboration teases us further with possible character reveals
- 2012-02-22: Capcom, Bandai, SEGA working on Nintendo 3DS crossover project?