Right after Skype rolled out an update for its Android version, it has now released version 4.0 of its application for Apple’s iOS platform. The new update brings along performance enhancements and some tweaks to the user interface. According to a report, the developers have also added an option which would allow users to reposition the user’s video preview. On top of that, the latest update improved the performance by providing a fix for many bugs that apparently hampered the stability of the application and if it closes unexpectedly and without warning, it will restart automatically. Finally, the UI changes that were also added in are said to affect the contacts and the messaging sections of the Skype application for iOS. If you haven’t already downloaded the free app from the iTunes App Store, you can click here to get the latest version.
Next Story: Chomp for Android Gets Axed
- 2014-04-14: Voxeet 2.0 with Dial-in Support and Voxeet for Mac - Review
- 2014-04-10: Skype For Xbox One Getting Update Next Week
- 2014-04-08: Skype For Modern Windows 2.7 Introduces New Features
- 2014-04-02: Skype For Windows Phone 8.1, Windows 8.1 Announced
- 2014-04-01: Skype Could Feature New Chat UI For Windows Desktop