If you’re in the market for a new set of headphones, you might be interested to hear that Sony has recently announced a new range of headphones that are part of the MA series. The series currently comprises of four different models, the MDR-MA900, MA500, MA300 and the MA100, with the MA900 being the top of the line model and pictured above. The MA900 will feature a “Full Open style” design, extra-large 70mm drivers with Neodymium magnets with Acoustic Bass Lens and a flexible head cushion that supposedly will adapt naturally to the shape of your head.
The MA500, MA300 and MA100 on the other hand features an open dynamic design with 40mm drivers, with the exception of the MA500 that features Neodymium magnets as well. No word on pricing just yet, but Sony’s new range of MA headphones are expected to go on sale in Europe come 1st of May. Detailed technical specifications and additional photos of the other headphones in the range can be found in Sony’s Press Release.
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-04-16: Sony Xperia SP Users Experiencing Screen Flickering After Recent Update
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita