The Sony LT29i, also known by its codename “Hayabusa”, was spotted in the past before in the form of a Nenamark benchmark as well as potentially having had its launch date leaked, is now back with another rumor thanks to a Baidu blog that hails from China. This particular smartphone model is said to come with the new 13-megapixel “stacked” camera sensor from Sony that will purportedly deliver an improved low-light performance as well as opening up the doors to the “HDR Video” function, where you can catch a sample of such a video right after the jump.
Other alleged specifications of the Sony LT29i Hayabusa include a mouth-watering 4.55″ HD Reality Display, a 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor, a 2,200mAh battery, all crammed into a 7mm thin case which should be quite a sight. What you see in the above right is actually a leaked image of the prototype, so the final device might look radically different, or just being a slight variation, we do not really know. All I can say is, ever since Sony soldiered ahead on their own in the world of smartphones, they have not really put a wrong foot where design is concerned.
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark