Heads up Soul Calibur fans, if you got bored of beating the crap out of the AI, you will be pleased to hear that Namco Bandai has heard the cries from their fans and has since issued an update for the iOS version of Soul Calibur. Yup, it seems that if you were to head over to the iTunes App Store to update the app or to purchase it, you will now be able to go head-to-head against your friends via the Local Multiplayer mode which uses your iOS device’s Bluetooth connection. Unfortunately it appears that the multiplayer mode is limited to just the iPad and the iPhone while the iPod touch is left playing single player. The app is currently available for download via the App Store for a rather steep $11.99.
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Yahoo Wants To Become iOS' Default Search
- 2014-04-16: Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2014-04-13: How To Transfer Contacts From iPhone To Android (5 Ways)
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Apple's iOS, OS X, And "Key Web-Based Services" Not Affected By Heartbleed Flaw