While its music streaming rivals like Rdio and MOG have found its way onto Apple’s iPad, Spotify has yet to make an appearance. However fans of Spotify’s music streaming service could be in luck as a photo (pictured above) was leaked not too long ago. It basically showed off what appears to be a Spotify app running on an iPad. The image was posted on Instagram and featured the caption that read, “It’s getting closer!” We guess someone let the cat out of the bag a tad early as the photo has since been pulled, further lending credibility to the legitimacy of the photo and the possibility of a Spotify app launching on the iPad in the not-so-distant future. Perhaps the app will be officially unveiled on the 18th of April at a press event that Spotify will be hosting in New York City. Stay tuned for updates and check back with us again on the 18th for the details!
- Radio Buttons Found On Jailbroken iPad Corroborates iTunes Streaming Service Rumor
- ORA: Ultimate Speaker Case and Stand for iPad
- This music box prototype lets you crank out tunes on your iPad by hand
- Spotify for iOS updated with radio streaming feature for both free and premium users
- The AmpliTube Slash is endorsed by Slash with his own pedals and amplifier effects