Heads up Square Enix and Nintendo fans, according to the folks at GoNintendo, they have received a tip about an upcoming project by Nintendo that would incorporate some characters from Square Enix’s stable of games. Reportedly both companies have managed to work out some sort of deal that would allow Nintendo the use of some of Square Enix’s intellectual property, although supposedly the characters they would be borrowing from Square Enix are from old games that have not been seen in a very long time. For those looking forward to seeing your favorite Final Fantasy characters in a Nintendo project may very well be disappointed. We’ll refrain from speculating too much about a project that has yet to be officially announced, but what do you guys think both Square Enix and Nintendo have in store for us?
- 2014-04-24 Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle Confirmed By Nintendo
- 2014-04-23 Ace Attorney 3DS Takes Place In Late 1800s
- 2014-04-23 Mario Kart 8 Demo Rumored For Release Ahead Of Official Game
- 2014-04-22 Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call Confirmed
- 2014-04-22 New Fatal Frame For The Wii U Being Developed
- 2011-04-04 Dragon Quest X sticking to the aging Wii
- 2011-03-21 Square Enix Already Preparing Game Studio for Next-Gen Xbox, PlayStation and Wii