While Blizzard has yet to officially announce the release date of StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm, it seems that if you were planning on dropping by MLG’s Spring Championship, you will be able to get a glimpse of the game and you will also have the chance at trying your hand at it. Blizzard has announced that they will be offering gamers attending MLG’s Spring Championship a sneak peek of the Heart of the Swarm beta and that there will be a number of public demo stations where pros and amateurs alike will be able to try their hand at the upcoming expansion. However if you have yet to get your hands on the pass for the event, you will be able to pick one up from MLG’s website for $35. The MLG Spring Championship will be taking place in Anaheim, California from the 8th of June to the 10th of June.
- 2014-04-18: Azeroth Choppers Episode 1 Is Now Live
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-16: Warlords Of Draenor Might Not Require You To Upgrade Your Computer
- 2014-04-11: Blizzard Unveils New Heroes Of The Storm Characters
- 2014-04-11: World Of Warcraft's Choppers Are About To Be Made A Reality