T-Mobile will be rolling out the HTC One S when April 25th arrives, which is less than a week away. The HTC One S is touted to be the thinnest smartphone available from T-Mobile’s portfolio of handsets, and will also sport Beats Audio integration for superior audio quality, never mind that it hails from a smartphone itself. This news comes after it was announced that the HTC One X will hit the AT&T network from May 6th onwards, and we do wonder whether there will be a software update to bump the version number up on the HTC One S just like how the HTC One X has received today?
Another first notched up by the HTC One S would be it being the inaugural device which is powered by the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system and HTC Sense 4 user interface layer. Will you be picking up this smartphone from T-Mobile, or do you prefer the HTC One X from AT&T, albeit the latter will require you to wait for a couple more weeks? If you are a marshmallow kid and cannot wait, then the T-Mobile HTC One S will cost $199.99 after a $50 mail-in-rebate card alongside a two-year agreement. [Press Release]RELATED
- Let Your Favorite Tunes Wake You Up With Pandora For iOS
- Motorola Unveils Holiday Boot Screen Animation For Moto X And Moto G
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Receives Snapdragon 800 Chipset
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Starts To Appear On Different Nexus Devices (Unofficial)
- KitKat Devices Feature Android Menu Button By Default
- Follow: HTC, htc one s, t-mobile,