T-Mobile has issued a press invite to members of the press, asking them to “Be among the first to experience the HTC One S” at a private event which will be happening in New York City. Apart from the April 18th date, we do know very little else, although there is a very high possibility (which makes sense, too) that T-Mobile will finally share additional details concerning the HTC One S, and that would be the price as well as launch date of the new HTC smartphone.
So far, we do know that the most recent rumor surrounding the HTC One S would be its scheduled launch of April 25th, which is happening a week after the press event. Just how much do you think the HTC One S will cost when it finally arrives? Sprint did announce that the HTC EVO 4G LTE will retail for $199.99, and considering how that device is better equipped, would T-Mobile up the ante and match that price point, or will they indulge in a little bit of price wars? How much are you willing to pay for the HTC One S when it hits the market at last?
Next Story: Wooden electric bicycle hybrid
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2013-06-25: T-Mobile HTC One S Receives Minor Software Update
- 2013-04-25: T-Mobile’s HTC One S Gets Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update At Last
- 2013-02-19: T-Mobile HTC One S Gets Tiny Security Enhancement Update
- 2012-04-25: HTC One S Now Available from T-Mobile
- 2012-04-18: T-Mobile launches HTC One S this April 25