The famous pizza brand Domino’s which is getting less and less association with the actual game around which the name revolves, seems to have become a name synonymous with pizza along with the more literal Pizza Hut. Now, it looks like the folks behind the pizza at Netherlands have come up with an innovative way of not only spreading the brand name around but also inducing laughter everywhere its delivery people are. The hilarious video embedded above serves as a lesson for several large companies that maybe it is not essential to spend millions of dollars on advertising because all you would have to do is modify a delivery scooter to shout your brand name whenever the gear shifts.
- Man Flies Homemade Jetpack Around Japan's Mount Fuji Nine Times [Video]
- Elio Motors' Three-Wheeled Vehicle Only Costs $6,800 And Is Street Legal
- Nissan Skyline Uses Heat-Sensitive Paint To Change Its Colors [Video]
- This Modified SUV Puts Backseat Drivers In Control Of The Vehicle
- Man Puts Giant Flamethrower On Mobility Scooter For The Heck Of It